Do you ever wish you could sample a place? View their art, taste their food, see the sights, without draining your wallet? Well, you’re in luck, because Safety Harbor is offering a delicious opportunity that is quite tasty this weekend at their annual Food tour.
Saturday, August 12th begins an unforgettable food tour that will leave your palate wanting more, more more!
The Safety Harbor Food and Art Tour includes food and beverage tastings at several of Safety Harbor’s finest eateries. At only $50 per person ($47 per person if you’re part of a group of six or more), this tour is designed to keep your stomach and your purse full! Speaking of stomachs, the tour website recommends that you not eat before you come. Unlike most food tours Safety Harbor offers a wide selection of choices that certainly won’t leave you starving. Each restaurant will usually offer a small “nosh” plate, reflective of each of their unique flavors! Though stops are subject to change, some of your destinations might include:
- Green Springs Bistro - great seafood and steaks!
- The Sandwich on Main -a place for wonderful handcrafted sandwiches as well as craft beer!
- Whistle Stop Grill and Bar - known for their milkshakes and live bands!
- 8th Ave Pub - beer, wine, and woodfired pizza!
- Cafe Vino Tinto - the finest local coffee shop around!
- Southern Fresh -Southern comfort food at its best!
- Designer Cakes and Desserts - a family-owned bakery, home to the tastiest pastries, Safety Harbor has to offer!
The tour also shows you the greatest outlets for Art in Safety Harbor. Again, locations are subject to change based on schedules, but here is an example of places you might visit.
- Syd Entel Galleries - a family operated business, focusing their talents in hand blown glass!
- Harborside Studios -a place designed for teaching techniques for and displaying the artistic work of developmentally disabled residents!
- Safety Harbor Art and Music Center -a place that caters to all forms of the arts!
- Francie's Studio Fifth Avenue - handmade jewelry!
- Tupelo on 4th - Mosaic studio as well as classes!
Order your tickets now, they must be pre-purchased. The tour begins at 1:15 PM Saturday, August 12th at the gazebo in John Wilson Park! Bon appétit!