Saying they missed you is not even close. Caddy's Indian Shores is back with a fresh look and is open for business!
One of the best local waterfront restaurants, Caddy's Waterfront Dining, has remodeled and made multiple improvements to its Indian Shores location after over 40 years of going unchanged. Caddy's Indian Shores has been serving the Indian Rocks community and the Greater St. Petersburg/Clearwater area as long as some locals have been alive and with delicious food and tropical drinks, there's no wonder they've stood the test of time.
Caddy’s Indian Shores is nestled between the Gulf of Mexico and the Intercostal and is the premier spot to enjoy gorgeous views, live music, and a menu of fresh seafood. Delighting locals and tourists with a fresh twist on waterfront dining in St. Pete, Caddy's takes the cake when it comes to dining on the water.
Though guests have enjoyed their experience for over 40 years, we got to meet with Randy Esponda to really take a deep dive into what changes have been made at Caddy's Indian Shores:
- A reconstructed patio deck and bar that was built from scratch. While preserving the protected mangrove trees that circle the perimeter, they constructed a patio deck in a manner to not interfere with the environment, but give more usable space for customers.
- A 360-degree outdoor bar to either watch TV on any of the 70-inch screens available or enjoy the intercoastal view. The outdoor bar has more than double the number of seats and TVs as the old bar.
- A new stage was added for live music for all customers to enjoy the bands that play throughout the week. Whether you are sitting under the canopy sails on the north deck, or with your own table umbrella on our southern lower deck, the beach-vibe music will reach your ears!
- In the indoor portion of the restaurant, two new bathrooms and a one-stop retail area were added for any of your Caddy's needs. From long sleeve dri-fits to sunscreen, we have your beachgoer supplies at hand.
- Lastly, and not seen by guests, they added brand new kitchen equipment and a hood system to better serve the larger amount of guests that will be entering the building.
Having delicious seafood and some of the best beer and cocktails to pair, Caddy's has been a pronounced diner for locals to have a good time, drink, and listen to live music. Caddy's Indian Shores is no exception with a live music schedule that will make you want to keep coming back. You can also enjoy private parties if you want to throw an event and get catering, or buy a gift card if you want to treat someone to Caddy's later.
Caddy's Indian Shores is one of 7 Caddy's locations across the Bay Area, all inviting guests to dine and drink right on the water. Not only can you find Caddy's in Indian Shores, but you can also enjoy the Caddy's experience in Treasure Island, St. Pete Beach, Madeira Beach, John's Pass, Bradenton, and Gulfport.
All in all, Caddy's Indian Shores has transformed to be a more inviting destination that can meet an elevated level of customer satisfaction through a grander quality experience. Visit Caddy's Indian Shores for a one-of-a-kind dining experience right on the beautiful Florida beaches.