You don’t need to go very far to take a trip “across the pond” - you only need to go to Grind House Bar & Grill in Clearwater!
This “American pub with English roots” has been open since 2007 and gets its name from the "blood, sweat, and tears" that owner Michelle Clewer and her team have put into making it what it is today - a welcoming, laid back bar and grill with a wide variety of menu options from both sides of the Atlantic.
The food is fresh, homemade, and authenitic as you can get. "They're my Nan's secret recipes," Michelle explains.
From quesadillas, to wings, to the traditional English favorite, fish and chips, Grind House has it all.
In addition to the great food, there are frequent drink specials, a happy hour from 3 p.m. -7 p.m. and a variety special events that take place almost nightly.
Weekly specials/events include:
- 2 for 1 Shepherds Pie or Chicken Parmesan (w/ 2 drinks)
- Pop Quiz Trivia Night! Bring your brain; win cash! Starts at 8 p.m.
- 2 for 1 Fish & Chips (with 2 drinks)
- Live music and drink specials!
- Karaoke from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Music by DJ Jacke Jams. Win a FREE spin on the wheel of alcohol when you collect 5 tickets during karaoke!
- Traditional Sunday Roast (During season only) & NFL Sunday Ticket
No matter what day it is, you’re always welcome at Grind House, so stop in, grab a bite to eat or something to drink and enjoy an atmosphere like no other!