I made a coffee table book about beer and brewing that would make a great Xmas/Chanukah/Kwanzaa gift. I'm also accepting funding donations. The cost is $19.99 plus taxes and S&H.
We're using all of the money to open up a brewery. No joke. So buy the book, buy 10, stay for a while, anything is greatly appreciated. Let's see where this wild ride takes us.
Please share this with anybody you know that loves craft beer, coffee table books, quirky projects, puns, guys with freckles?...anybody that might be interested to hear about us and what we're up to.
- If you're in town and don't wish to pay for shipping and handling and want to pay cash directly, please contact me on the side and I can drop it off to you, no problem.
- If for some reason you're not into books and just want to help, there's a link specifically for that on the site above.
- If you make a substantial donation and want the book, I will send you a copy of the book without you having to purchase it in addition (there's 2 different links).
- For any questions or concerns, you can contact me at email@example.com, FB messenger, text, call... however.
- Like us on Facebook to stay connected.
- No, the book is currently not on Amazon, or other book retailers, because they take their share, which leaves less "beer money" for us. At some point it will be though.
Places You Should Consider
Toby's Original Little Italy Pizza3523 49TH St N , St Petersburg FL, 33710
Tampa Bay Tiny Homes4300 31st St N , Saint Petersburg FL, 33714
Sunrise Lanes6393 9th Street North , Saint Petersburg FL, 33702
Business Listed in Categories
News & Articles
Add to My Connections
Recommended Ratings & Reviews
If I Brewed the World is one of the best breweries in St. Pete! Definitely want to bring the friends and family to drink in St. Pete