Upcoming Events at
Nov 14, 2017 | 9:00 AM | Tuesday
Is fishing on your Florida bucket list? It should be! Come out for a beginner lesson at the Gulfport Tuesday Fresh Market. Great for first time anglers, including kids!
Start on : November 14, 2017 9:00 AM Tuesday
End on : November 14, 2017 3:00 PM Tuesday
You'll get hands on with fishing gear and learn how to land your first fish with help from pro fishing guide, Captain Jeremy. Learn at your own pace and discover tools + techniques that will give you an intro to the world of Florida fishing:
* How do I rig my fishing rod?
* What’s the best way to cast my line?
* What type of fish can I catch in St. Pete?
* How do I clean and fillet my catch?
Take advantage of the amazing fishing culture here in the Tampa Bay area and join us on Tuesday!
MULTIPLE TIMES AVAILABLE: 9AM / 10AM / 11AM / 12PM / 1PM / 2PM
This class runs for 45 minutes and is limited to 4 people per time slot. Reserve your time when you sign up. Kids 6 and under get to fish with you for free!
Can’t make any of our scheduled times? Let us know when you’re free and we’ll see what we can do!
What you should know:
* Personal instruction with a local and licensed professional fishing guide
* Fishing rod, tackle, and bait included
* Adults over the age of 16 will need a Saltwater Shoreline Fishing License to participate. This license is about $2 for Florida residents and a digital copy can be easily ordered at https://license.gooutdoorsflorida.com/. Kids under the age of 16 do not need to have a fishing license. Need help? We can order it from a cell phone at the lesson.
Where do I park and meet the instructor?
Please check-in at the iTREKKERS market booth! We'll be located on the corner of Beach Blvd South and Shore Blvd South, right next to Neptune's Grill. You'll meet your instructor, Captain Jeremy, and head to the Walter and Bert Williams Fishing Pier just a block away.
There's plenty of free public parking along Beach Blvd and near Veterans Park.
Have a question?
Email email@example.com or call us at 1-844-486-8735!