Category: Food Service And Restaurant
Job Type: Full Time
30 days ago
$7 - $30 Hourly
Mastry’s Brewing Co. LLC is seeking a energetic and team oriented front of house candidates to join our team.
Mastry's Brewing Co. is the brewery on St. Pete Beach. The tasting room features over 15+ rotating house brews, Cider, Hard Seltzer, Wine and package to go with great onsite eats from The Kitchen Food Truck.
Beertenders are responsible for providing tasting room guests with exceptional customer service, thorough information on Mastry’s brands, and an engaging unique experience at all times when serving guests in the Tasting Room.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
· Serving Mastry’s beer in a fashion that communicates the brewery’s passion for quality, knowledge, and customer service at all times
· Explaining Mastry’s brands in an accessible, engaging way to guests both familiar and new to the brewery’s brands
· Pouring pints, samples, and flights for guests while ensuring no guest is over-served
· Checking IDs for all guests who appear to be under 30 years old
· Guiding memorable walking tours of the brewery sharing Mastry’s history, discussing the brewing process, providing beer samples to guests, and ensuring guest safety
· Controlling inventory by properly using Clover POS software
· Ensuring cleanliness of all bar surfaces, tables, floors, restrooms, and all other Tasting Room areas with great attention to detail
· Assisting with collecting, cleaning, and restocking of glassware
· Opening and closing the Tasting Room by following written protocol and checklists
· Cleaning and filling growlers
· Conducting retail transactions for t-shirts, bottles, cans, and other merchandise
· Restocking retail areas
· Handling cash and credit card transactions in a responsible and accurate fashion at all times
· Reconciling a cash bank at the end of each shift and ensuring that all transactions were recorded accurately
· Completing a tri-annual Responsible Vendors training course on responsible alcohol service as mandated by the State of Florida
· Reporting any issues, concerns, or pertinent items to Manager on Duty
· Communicating clearly and demonstrating willingness to help all team members
· Additional responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Experience and Skills:
Must be at least 21 years of age
Previous bar or restaurant experience preferred but not necessary
Able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
Must be available to work evenings, weekends, and occasional holidays
Education and Certification
Cicerone Certified Beer Server® required within 90 days of hire
Able to lift and carry 40 pounds and may be required to move 75 pound kegs
Able to work in a standing position for long periods
Must be able to crouch, bend, lift, and reach
Salary and Benefits:
Wage + Tips
Mastry’s is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation or marital/familial status.
Base Brewery Hours:
Tue-Thu 2 – 10 pm, Fri 2-12am, Sat 12pm-12am, Sun 12pm-8pm.
Schedule needs to be available for opening and closing shifts at least 5 days a week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $7.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
Company and staff follow all local guidelines with top notch sanitary cleaning practices.
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location